Friday, November 12, 2010

W.O.M.A.N

I GOT THIS POEM AS A MAIL TODAY.THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE IT HERE. =)

I shave my legs,I sit down to pee.
And I can justify any shopping spree.

Don't go to a barber, but a beauty salon.
I can get a massage without getting a hard-on.

I can balance the checkbook,I can pump my own gas,
Can talk to my friends about the size of my a$$.

My beauty's a masterpiece and yes, it takes long,
At least I can admit to others when I'm wrong.

I don't drive in circles, at any cost,
And I don't have a problem admitting I'm lost.

I never forget an important date,
You just gotta deal with it, I'm usually late.

I don't watch movies with lots of gore,
Don't need instant replay to remember the score.

I won't lose my hair, I won't get jock itch,
And just cause I'm assertive, don't call me a bitch!

Don't say to your friends, Oh yeah, I can get her.
In your dreams, my dear, cause I can do better!

Flowers are okay,But jewelry's best.
Look at me you idiot not at my chest !!!

I don't have a problem,With expressing my feelings.
I know when you're lying,You look at the ceiling.

DON'T call me a GIRL,A BABE or a CHICK .
I am a WOMAN,get it you DICK?!


Poet - Unknown

1 comment: